posted by Eric @ 3:40 PM 14 Comments
Yes, I will always have the last word and the last action.
If it makes you feel better, fine by me.
Whoa!Does the widdle Cody need some ice for his burn? {makes a sad face (Think pouting)}anyway... Way to close a debate that you are losing. A+ for social skills!Nope! I lied again! sorry. Maybe I'm OCLying? Nah. But Cody might be an OCLoser.wh473vr(BURNINATED!)
That was pretty lame Alan. You burned him so much better on his blog.
Yep... that was pretty bad...But hey! I'm relatively happy today!Good for Cody!
That was the most pathetic attempt to scrutinize me I have ever seen.
Ok.... do I care?Nope! I'm happy today!
I didn't closely examine you...."Scrutiny (Fr. scrutin, Late Lat. scrutinium, from scrutari, to search or examine thoroughly) is a careful examination or inquiry." (Wikipedia)So, did you mean something else?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yes, I meant to say criticize.
I kinda agree with Scott there...but less violently....Still agree with him!Cody... Go home! Just... Go home!
I really couldn't be any closer to home, I'm in my home right now! LOL!!!
I know... That's the point....Our flame war kinda lost steam, huh?
Scott... you are... awesome!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
We all go a little crazy sometimes.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
14 Comments:
Yes, I will always have the last word and the last action.
If it makes you feel better, fine by me.
Whoa!
Does the widdle Cody need some ice for his burn? {makes a sad face (Think pouting)}
anyway... Way to close a debate that you are losing. A+ for social skills!
Nope! I lied again! sorry. Maybe I'm OCLying? Nah. But Cody might be an OCLoser.
wh473vr
(BURNINATED!)
That was pretty lame Alan. You burned him so much better on his blog.
Yep... that was pretty bad...
But hey! I'm relatively happy today!
Good for Cody!
That was the most pathetic attempt to scrutinize me I have ever seen.
Ok.... do I care?
Nope! I'm happy today!
I didn't closely examine you....
"Scrutiny (Fr. scrutin, Late Lat. scrutinium, from scrutari, to search or examine thoroughly) is a careful examination or inquiry." (Wikipedia)
So, did you mean something else?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yes, I meant to say criticize.
I kinda agree with Scott there...
but less violently....
Still agree with him!
Cody... Go home! Just... Go home!
I really couldn't be any closer to home, I'm in my home right now! LOL!!!
I know... That's the point....
Our flame war kinda lost steam, huh?
Scott... you are... awesome!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home