Monday, May 15, 2006

Quiet

School sure is quiet with all the seniors gone. It's a little depressing, actually. It's hard to believe that Leah and Erica and Ketica and such will all be gone next year.

27 Comments:

At Mon May 15, 11:50:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

phewy, good thing you didn't become heart broken again by not asking her out.

 
At Tue May 16, 01:58:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Trust me man, this is all harder than it seems.

 
At Tue May 16, 03:34:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

I'd feel really bad for ya, but am kinda in my own whirlwind emotion tour. Sorry.

 
At Tue May 16, 04:14:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

What the hell? What's your problem Cody? It is harder than it seems. Everything is. Don't you remember the saying "Don't condem a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes?"

 
At Tue May 16, 04:23:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Ah well...

Being at home 24/7 may stop you from seeing other people and falling in love... or ever getting a girl.

BTW, I'll give you a 65% on that insult. YOu may be getting better at it, but you've got a long way to go.

 
At Tue May 16, 04:37:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Your mouth is getting too big for your muzzle.

I'd watch out if I were you.

 
At Tue May 16, 04:51:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Oh no! a threat what will I do!?

Probably nothing.

 
At Tue May 16, 09:13:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Cody's probably using a website full of insults or something, hahaha. This is SOOO pathetic. Cody's getting worked up over something that doesn't involve him at all. Honestly I don't know why you guys can't just get along.

 
At Wed May 17, 02:58:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Whoa! Some serious projection there? I think so!

 
At Wed May 17, 06:13:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

whoa! I think so too!

 
At Wed May 17, 06:57:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Huh?

So you admit to wanting to have a pickle shved up your butt?

Eew...

 
At Wed May 17, 07:33:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

But.... that's what I said!

And you agreed!

 
At Wed May 17, 09:14:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Projection def: The act of projecting or the condition of being projected.

I was agreeing to the fact that I was projecting my anger.

And finally, you changed that gay icon.

 
At Thu May 18, 02:20:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

What!? RINGO IS NOT GAY! RINGO IS AMAZING! GO HOME AND SWALLOW A SHOtGUN! Stupid....

Scott & Eric, give him what-for

(Ampersand!)

Obviously, you were projeting your desires or "to attribute (one's own ideas, feelings, or characteristics) to other people or to objects" onto Scott. That of wanting to be raped by Eric.

And you agreed to it yourself. so ha!

nice misuse of a defenition....
Just for that... I'm going back to Ringo... or better... the demi-god of hippyness. John lennon.

 
At Thu May 18, 03:22:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

I'm went ahead and put my own little icon up. You can just tell the similarity.

 
At Thu May 18, 05:53:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Whoa!

I've always wanted a Mario moustache...

And I've always liked Ringo.

Thanks!

 
At Thu May 18, 09:01:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

"Why don't you go shove a pickle up your ass. I bet eric will do it for ya."

There's that insult generator again! These seem waaaay too original for the Cody I remember. His kinds of insults were saying "Hi Scott!" in a moronic tone of voice at every possible oppportunity... Then when he walked by everyone stared at the snow covering the back of his fleece.... Wait that's not snow!

 
At Thu May 18, 09:36:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

I have an insult generator alright, it's called a BRAIN YOU DUMBASS!

And I very well have changed, you can't even imagine Scott.

 
At Fri May 19, 02:39:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Darn it scott!

You took my insults....

Ah well, Snowball sure is intelegent nowadays, huh?

 
At Fri May 19, 08:22:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

You spelled intelligent wrong. ;)

 
At Fri May 19, 08:43:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Ok. my keyboard sucks anyway.

And I consistenty make typos like that. just read some of my previous comments.

 
At Sun May 21, 02:38:00 PM , Blogger Jane said...

wow... grow up

 
At Sun May 21, 02:39:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

You're one to talk.

 
At Sun May 21, 04:01:00 PM , Blogger Jane said...

I was referring to Cody

 
At Sun May 21, 04:55:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

high five jane!

 
At Sun May 21, 06:11:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Oh alright. I thought you were making fun of me. Well then, I second Alan.

 
At Sun May 21, 07:50:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

I think Jane's insult may have made Cody get rid of/ move his blog. Double High five!

30th comment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home