Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hit Counter

A few of my more observant readers might have noticed the GoStats counter at the bottom of the page. It doesn't actually display a count, but rather captures the IP addresses of all my visitors. The stats page can be found here, or by clicking the counter. What I found odd is that the person who appears to be commenting as Anonymous (65.27.176.121) always gets to my blog by following a link on Cody's blog. This indicates to me that the poster is either a) Cody or b) someone who knew Cody's blog before they knew mine. Since Cody's blog isn't all that popular, I'm betting that it's Cody. Cody, I don't know what I ever did to you. I assume that you do this because you're jealous of me or something like that. Perhaps you're trying to make up for the lack of love that you recieved in your life by hurting others. I don't really know. Either way, cut it out. It's pointless, and I'm just gonna delete all your comments (as Anonymous, I don't care what you say as Cody) anyway. Best of luck to you in getting a better life.

14 Comments:

At Thu May 11, 09:41:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

This is no battle of wits between you and me. I never pick on somebody who is unarmed.

 
At Thu May 11, 09:44:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Fast comment. It's odd that the annony posts are coming from the same IP as this comment just did. It's also odd that this IP address is accessing my blog about 40 times a day.

 
At Thu May 11, 09:52:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

No anonymous comments. C'mon Cody, you can do better than that. "I heard you're a lady killer..." So sad. If you're gonna insult me, make a real insult, not some fake attempt at hitting my love life. In that reguard, I beat you easily by the way. I think I found the problem: have you ever had a loving relationship? I can understand why you strike out at me: people hate what they fear, and they fear what they don't understand.

 
At Thu May 11, 09:55:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

"Are you trying to be a psychologist now?

Your attempt is pretty, how shall we put it, pathetic."
I've learned a lot about the mind recently, but I'm not good enough to be your psychologist. You need professional help, before you hurt yourself or someone else. There's nothing wrong with asking for help. Please, please get it.

 
At Thu May 11, 10:00:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Wow, now Calvin's doing it too. His IP: 24.209.244.41. I still recognize Nivilca when I see it. So it's Cody and Calvin. I should never have told them my blog address.

 
At Thu May 11, 10:00:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Ignore those comments from a person who is about as mentally disturbed as you are.

However, to get to the point, eric, people like you are the reason why god made the middle finger.

 
At Thu May 11, 10:02:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Okay, I'm willing to gloss over the pitiful knee-jerk insult to my mental capibilities for the sake of time. Here's the real question: what have I done to you? Why do you hate me so much? Did I hit close to home with my psychological theory?

 
At Thu May 11, 10:05:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Alright, I'm going to bed. There's a lot of bad blood between Cody and I that needs to be worked out. Calvin, I don't know what your problem is. We can take care of that later. Cody, I don't want to be your close friend, but rather I'd like us to go our seperate ways.

 
At Thu May 11, 10:07:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus than being friends with you.

 
At Fri May 12, 05:45:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Wow what a happy situation...

 
At Fri May 12, 03:27:00 PM , Blogger J.C. Selnick said...

Well Eric you managed to get Cody to actually say something, instead of his Anony. And yes I think Cody does need help. Stop bugging us Cody, okay? And please, stop being cruel to your sister?

 
At Sun May 14, 07:37:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Whoa! Cody has about the intellectual capacity of a small ummm...

I lost it...

Ah well.

Inability to interact with others a direct result of homeschooling? yes.

 
At Tue May 16, 06:38:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Sit down and give your mind a rest.

 
At Tue May 16, 07:17:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

wha?

thats like... the most coherent thing cody has said all day! Thanks!

Great Improvement!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home