Sunday, April 30, 2006

Anonymous Commenting

I disabled anonymous commenting. Everyone who posts on my blog in a meaningful way has an account. If you wanna fuck with me, at least have the balls to assign your name to it. EDIT: Wow, Anonymous created an account named "Anonymous". Pretty lame, huh? I know it's one of two people: Calvin or Cody. Those are the only two people who I sent my new blog address to and who would have something against me. I doubt it's Calvin, so I guess Cody's the prime suspect. Whatever, if he annoys me too much, I'll just move the blog URL again and not include him in the list of people who I send the new address to.

3 Comments:

At Sun Apr 30, 08:10:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

What?

 
At Sun Apr 30, 09:06:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Wow, no one had registered the account "anonymous" before? Pfft. Okay, well loser. If you're not gonna do anything other than insult me, leave.

 
At Thu May 04, 06:48:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

What the crap?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home