Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weekend

This weekend has been interesting. It seems that the weekend is the only time I have to blog now. On Friday, I came home and then went over to Richard's for a couple of hours to hang out. Then on Saturday, we had Certamen at 9a. I got there at 8a because I thought it started that early. So I went over to the Camp Fair place to help Cory out for twenty minutes before we went to Certamen. After I got home, I did almost all of my homework and then Scott came over for a while. At around 4:20p, we went to Richard's house until around 6p, when Scott had to go home. I stayed the night, and we sat up and watched SNL and then talked for a while before we went to sleep. I'm proud to report that the Brf no longer runs in fear at the very sight of me. In fact, the Brf even said "mail" when I was there, signaling that he wanted to get the mail. This is the first time that I've had more than a quick glimpse of the Brf. Anyway, now I'm delaying putting the finishing touches on my Latin project. I'll go do that right now, in fact. So far, this weekend has been fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home