Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Homework and Water

My homework load is starting to worry me. I don't have much, but it's all pretty big. There's the SS newspaper due on Friday and the two Video Tech projects due the week after we get back from break. Plus, there's the usual random day to day stuff we get. It won't be too hard, but it does cause anxiety. Anyway, moving on: today, we got an announcement that the water would be off from 7:30p to 3:30a on Thursday night. That's really quite annoying. I have some sort of certamen thingy for Latin after school Thursday as well, so I should get all my homework done before then, since I don't know how long it will run. Okay, rant over.

4 Comments:

At Wed Dec 14, 12:40:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

go die

 
At Wed Dec 14, 02:59:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Well, that's rather violent and impolite. What's bugging you, Anony?

 
At Wed Dec 14, 03:55:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

That was a VERY descriptive, productive, and useful post, Anonymous.

 
At Thu Dec 15, 09:55:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

That is one of my favorite quotes. Of all time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home