Computers
I've probably been suspended from the computers... again. I haven't talked to Liegel yet, but I can only assume from what Budig told me that I will be. *sigh* All I was doing was messing around on Scott's server (Alloscomp is down, sorta). But I suppose PuTTY looks suspisiously like a command prompt. Paranoid. Oh well, I suppose it had to happen some time.

4 Comments:
Sucks.
Its amazing...like I have this magic sheath covering me.
However..my sympathy goes toward you...
I am good friends with Mrs. Budig actually btw :) She says "hi" to me every time she sees me. I also helped her out a couple times.
Isn't it kinda of masochistitic to want to have sex with someone you hate?
Uhh......... wow calvin..... And wow eric..... Unlucky. I'd probably only mess around with servers and stuff when you're sure the coast is clear. Or just wait til you get home :).
I thought the coast WAS clear. Anyway, I haven't been kicked off yet. Maybe I'll get lucky.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home