Thursday, December 08, 2005

Snow Day

Well I sure *hope* that we have a snow day, but I doubt we will. Oh well, we can hope. I'm in a good mood tonight.

8 Comments:

At Thu Dec 08, 09:27:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Damn...Calvin I'm not given you notin

At least I get 10 cents at school

 
At Thu Dec 08, 10:36:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

damn you Calvin..now I'm tryin to find my english report..you owe me $5 now

 
At Fri Dec 09, 06:28:00 AM , Blogger Cody said...

Wow, that confusion last night. I went to bed thinking we were going to have school. Only channel 11 said we didn't have school..I was talking with everybody on aim and well yeah. Thank god. I would have had to do this narrative report for english and somehow study for my biology test. This is just like. Awesome!

 
At Fri Dec 09, 07:55:00 AM , Blogger Calvin August said...

HAHAH TOLD U GUYS CODY U OWE ME 5 BUCKS AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT DIDNT BELIEVE ME, THEN I AM JUST DISSAPOINTED!!! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

 
At Fri Dec 09, 09:58:00 AM , Blogger Eric said...

Haha, it wasn't called until 5:58 AM.

 
At Fri Dec 09, 12:53:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

We wren't called until 10. AM.

 
At Fri Dec 09, 01:59:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I say called, I mean they didn't decide to cancel it until 5:58.

 
At Tue Dec 13, 03:14:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Oh. Lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home