Man, I was feeling terrible not too long ago, but now I'm feeling really good. Thanks Leah, I needed a good laugh. Now life actually feels worth living.
lol, that's what I thought. So, how have you been lately? I really miss you guys. You most of all cause when I was visiting you guys, much of the time you and I were the only kids there so we hung out a lot. Love to you and your mom and dad. cate
Eric: good, glad things r goin good Jane: umm...no real comments Cory: wow, memories of elementary school are RUSHING BACK TO ME... not exactly a good thing... Alan: yeah, um, i missed something, but, ok, ill just hav 2 take yor word 4 it Eric (again): awww!!! Scott: dont even continue that little rhyme....like, ever Eric (third time): AWWW!!!
I must say (at risk of my head)(Which may or may not be rather large) It's kinda weird to have a friend 'going out' with a friend's sister. Just as an FYI, if any of y'all go for my sis, I will have your head. On a plate.
Yes eric, I was insulting you. DUH (or for Annie) B-Duh
12 Comments:
That's... good
yes it is.
Eric and Leah sittin' in a tree...
lol, that's what I thought. So, how have you been lately? I really miss you guys. You most of all cause when I was visiting you guys, much of the time you and I were the only kids there so we hung out a lot. Love to you and your mom and dad.
cate
Thats mean Cory. To Richard.
Alan, do you like your LIFE? And... wait a sec, are you insulting me?!?! Okay, whatever. Just don't mess with Leah.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G.... haha. I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of meeting Leah.
Nope, you haven't. She's... don't wanna rant. Let's just say that I like her. A lot.
Eric: good, glad things r goin good
Jane: umm...no real comments
Cory: wow, memories of elementary school are RUSHING BACK TO ME... not exactly a good thing...
Alan: yeah, um, i missed something, but, ok, ill just hav 2 take yor word 4 it
Eric (again): awww!!!
Scott: dont even continue that little rhyme....like, ever
Eric (third time): AWWW!!!
I must say (at risk of my head)(Which may or may not be rather large) It's kinda weird to have a friend 'going out' with a friend's sister. Just as an FYI, if any of y'all go for my sis, I will have your head. On a plate.
Yes eric, I was insulting you. DUH (or for Annie) B-Duh
Okay, over the fact that Richard could beat you up for this, You're luckier than me!
How am I supposed to take that?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home