Friday, December 02, 2005

Restoring Health Points

Richard and Cory came home with me after school today. We hung out for a few hours and then we went to see AeonFlux. Here's Richard to review the movie.

R: The movie was"over-actioned" in the ads. I was very lacking in important points where we were becoming bored. There were also random make-out scenes that made little sense in the story line. The ending and the entire moral of the story was "cloning is bad". I give a 3 out of 5, at best.

Yeah, it's Eric again. I slightly disagree with Richard. The action was cool; it was a good idea; but it just didn't work out right. The entire moral of the story WAS "cloning is bad," which annoys me because humans are more than the sum of their DNA. And it was PG-13, so there were no random sex scenes; just a make-out scene and some walking-around-in-almost-too-small-underware scenes. I'd give it a 3.5/5. Anyway, moving on... After the movie, we were wandering around the lightgun games. Cory saw a sniper rifle game and walked up to it. We looked at it and were about to move on when we saw the diagram explaining how to regain health points: "Look at a beautiful woman." Turns out, there are random bikinied women wandering around during a firefight. Wow.

6 Comments:

At Sat Dec 03, 12:51:00 AM , Blogger Cody said...

Things like this Eric, thats what I mean when "It's hard to tell if you consider me a friend or not"

Never ask me to go anywhere, always deny any request I think of. Always exclude me in everything. Now how can you call me a friend?

 
At Sat Dec 03, 02:35:00 PM , Blogger J.C. Selnick said...

Well maybe if you invited Eric to somethign you wnated to do, instead of trying to go to everything hes going to, and ACTED more like a freind. Htne he'd ask you to do more stuff.

 
At Sun Dec 04, 12:47:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

CATFIGHT!

meow?

 
At Sun Dec 04, 05:48:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Eric! I haven't talked to you in such a long time! Apperently, our friend Cory thinks I'm hot....or was that another cousin of yours?
love cate

 
At Sun Dec 04, 07:45:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Lol different cousin.

 
At Thu Dec 08, 06:39:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Also you could try not Inviting yourself Cody (almost wrote Cory! Yikes! Sorry CS)

ya. Okay. ...................

And thats a wrap!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home