Monday, December 19, 2005

Home at Last

Well, yesterday was... interesting, to say the least. I went to Richard's house for a while and then to Cory's "Bengals" party with Richard. In reality, we played Super Smash for hours with Brandon, Jeff, and Kevin, some of Cory's other friends. Richard and I spent the night there. When we woke up, we were planning to go into Maderia, but it was COLD outside. So his mother, who was in an unusually good mood (according to Cory), drove us to the mall instead. We saw King Kong against my objections. It was okay, and I'm hoping to see it again. Then we went back to Richard's house. We spent a little while there and next attempted to locate and capture Sayla (Richard's cat), who had taken up residence in Richard's bushes. We successfully located Sayla but failed to capture her. Cory, Leah, and I decided to walk to BP to get some Mountain Dew. Richard didn't want to accompany us. We then got off on a tangent and walked to Blockbuster, where Cory bought us all something: a game for Leah, candy for me, and a root beer for himself. Next, we went to Barnes and Noble to purchase some "books" for Cory. Finally, we went back to Richard's house (again) and watched Family Guy and ate dinner. Now we're back here for a sleepover and then to Alan's party at 7P tomorrow. Busy holiday... only one regret.

3 Comments:

At Tue Dec 20, 03:30:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

only 1regret? what could that be?

 
At Tue Dec 20, 04:24:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Please don't ask personal questions as anonymous. I'm not gonna answer them.

 
At Tue Dec 20, 08:50:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Could you answer me the one regret? You can email it if you like, you don't have to post it here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home