Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Yesterday was cool. After Cory posted for me, my mom took me to pick up Richard. Then we played BF1942 for a while and then went to the Tomlins. We had a snowball fight with Taylor and Emily, which was really fun. But Cory's dad showed up in the middle of it to take him to his haircut, which had been rescheduled twice, so he didn't even know about it. Richard and I went home and I got yelled at by my mom for not calling to tell her that I went to Emily's house instead of Willy's (our intended destination.) Richard and I hung out for a while and then he went home at 9:30p. This morning, I woke up and played HL2 for the first time in a few weeks. After that, I read for a while and just kinda lay in bed watching it snow and feeling depressed. My grandpa and cousins arrived at around 3:30p. We played for a few hours and then ate dinner. Then we played again and they just went home. All in all, it was an okay day.

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 24, 10:29:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Damnit you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home