Wednesday, November 23, 2005

It's Snowing!

Well this is Cory. On Eric's blog. I'm here for no real reason, 'cept for the fact that I am. Hmm... Well after school I stowed away in Eric's mom's car. Richard was there too. So we went to his house and did homework. Boring but we finished all the math for over Thanksgiving Break. W00t! Then we playd BFII [Editor's Note: He means BF1942.] which I really really really suck at. But in my defense it was my first time playing and the plane wanted to die. Then we walked to the mall. It was kinda cold but okay. We stopped at the Tomlin's for no real reason. They couldn't come of course, 'cause their mother said no. So we walked to the mall and hung out. We had some hot cocoa and picked up some video games. Then his mom picked us up and Richard had to leave. So then we went to Golden Corral. It was nice there. We then watched a movie, Resident Evil One. It was good but not as good as the second one. After that we played a game called SnowBlind that didn't work too well. Then we just kinda like hung out and went to bed at around three thirty. We got up this morning and it was like snowing. It's still snowing out right now. So that kinda cool, I guess. Then we ate some breakfast. 'S good. I have no idea why I'm blogging for Eric. He[']s a lazy ass. His mother doesn't love him. His cousin is hot. Now I have to post this before he finds out. [Editor's Note: I'm gonna kill him. And Cory, at least get your grammar right.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home