posted by Eric @ 3:15 PM 5 Comments
Haha. Interesting that it makes annie upset, since it's not like its a bad photo or anything.
Then again, I haven't seen a bad photo of annie. :)
I think it was meant as a compliment to imply how attractive you are.
No yearbooks are where we find pictures taken by terrible photographers. :) Remember that one year when they had us turn our shoulders and angle our head?
Yeah no sweat. It didn't even occur to me that you got another account...I remember one year i looked drunk in the yearbook. Oh well. We can look back and laugh.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
We all go a little crazy sometimes.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Haha. Interesting that it makes annie upset, since it's not like its a bad photo or anything.
Then again, I haven't seen a bad photo of annie. :)
I think it was meant as a compliment to imply how attractive you are.
No yearbooks are where we find pictures taken by terrible photographers. :) Remember that one year when they had us turn our shoulders and angle our head?
Yeah no sweat. It didn't even occur to me that you got another account...
I remember one year i looked drunk in the yearbook. Oh well. We can look back and laugh.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home