Saturday, September 24, 2005

PKI Tomorrow!

Yes! My mood's been pretty upbeat for the last day or two. Annie and Scott are at least laying the foundation for working out their problems. I'm not sure why I care so much what happens to their relationship. I guess it's just because I'm both of their friends. Anyway, I have almost no homework this weekend (three worksheets, that's like what we got in 5th grade). I've played Half Life Source (the remade version of Half Life 1, with better graphics) for like 10 hours in the last two days. It's an addictive game. It's one of those games were two hours feels like 20 minutes. And finally, I'm going to King's Island tomorrow, which is cool because it's CG&E day, meaning that only CG&E employees and their families will be there. Now that I think about it, King's Island is an odd name. It's not an island, and it doesn't make me feel like a king. Whatever, g'night.

1 Comments:

At Sat Sep 24, 09:45:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, I'm trying to work through some stuff. I think we just need to talk it out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home