Saturday, August 20, 2005

Today

Today was interesting. I had Roshal over from two until about five. We basically tampered with a computer of his and played video games for two hours. But then the power went off at four, so we kinda sat around and talked. It was still cool. But at about six, I went to Richard's house and hung out with him, his sister, and (for a short time) their friend Martin. We played Scrabble and Monopoly and then a ton of card games, and then I went down into the basement with Richard and beat a really old computer of his (we found it in the closet) into shape. And I also got his newer computer to boot. He had FOUR problems: 1) there was a floppy in the drive, 2) the hard drive wasn't plugged in all the way, 3) his cdrom and hard drive were both set as master (basically, they were arguing over who got to send data to the computer at what times), and 4) his keyboard and mouse were plugged into the opposite ports. These were all ID-ten-T problems (also known as POBKAC), but also easily fixed. I was going to stay until 11:30, but mom left to get me right before I could call her and tell her to wait. So I had to say goodbye to Richard, Leah (his sister), and their four cats at 10 PM. Oh well, still a fun day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home