My Brain Hurts
Indeed it does. I've just been handed a giant surprise (just goes to show you, even nerds can be shocked by a piece of knowledge) by Cory. I'll seem naive here, but I just don't get this. And I'm not even sure how to relate it. It just comes as a shock to me that many (most?) teens want a disposable relationship. They don't want somebody to love, but somebody to say "Yup, she's my girlfriend" about. When I think of a relationship, I think of somebody who will love you and who will stand with you through think and thin. I guess I'm not likely to find THAT in High School. I just can't believe that I'm the only one who doesn't want to walk alone on the road of life. I feel kinda down right now. I don't understand what went wrong between Carmi and I, but I'm having to face the possibility that she never loved me and that it was all just an infatuation. Well, lust, love, infatuation, hallucination, whatever it was, it was fun. I'm glad I have those memories of her to take with me into the next year. I guess I'll go lay in bed and stare at the inside of my eyelids. G'night all.

9 Comments:
Get over it already, it's life, ya MOVE ON!
yeah, your right about one thing but you have to face the facts sometime Eric
Good for you. Cody, please don't comment on my blog again.
Cody, shut up, and stay that way.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yelling at me is going to get this nowhere, I would like to apologize for some behavior but everybody is making it extremely hard
Cody, please do not comment on my blog anymore.
::YELLING::
Yelling is all caps (and very rude at that). Stars denote *emphasis* or an action or sound word, such as *stabs cory* or *BOOM*. From what I've seen, single colons are usually used to create emoticon-words, such as :smile: or :sad:. I have no clue what double colons are used for.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home