Monday, August 15, 2005

Cody

I think I've been pretty hard on Cody recently. Cody, please accept my apology. I've been under a lot of stress and felt a lot of pain lately. Feel free to comment on my blog all you want, although I *would* perfer if you didn't say things like "Let me get over your mom." Statements like that can *sometimes* be funny, but only if they're used in moderation. Also, please don't FP on my posts. Although you don't actually say "first post," the appearence is the same: a comment that says nothing important. Thanks and I hope we can still be, if not friends, then not enemies. Ok, about your advice about Carmi. Our situations are similar but not the same. Losing a loved one to death is different than losing a loved one in a relationship. Death is cold and unforgiving. Above all, it's final. The end of a relationship is usually final, but there's always this small hope that it might not be, no matter how illogical. And then there's the whole romance thing. Getting over death and loss isn't easy, at least not for me, and rushing it won't help. 'Night all.

2 Comments:

At Tue Aug 16, 09:54:00 AM , Blogger Cody said...

ok, tyvm, from now on I will consult my imaginary friend before making any comments :)

 
At Tue Aug 16, 12:28:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home