Insomnia
Couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd blog. Oh, it's interesting to note that the last seven blog posts (not counting this one) on my blog were made after 10 PM. I guess I am a night owl. Well this might be long or I might just bail on my idea for a post if I feel tired and do that later. So whatever. Anyway, summer's almost over (for us IH people, Annie's been back for two days and I have no clue when Scott starts.) That means the last minute mad scramble to finish my summer reading and actually do my discussion questions. Oh well, I'll manage. Anyway, the Great Debate is on hold for now because: 1. Nobody checks the blogs often during summer, 2. I don't feel like starting a major debate at the moment, 3. Barrett's doing his own thing, like usual, and 4. Alan's attempt at starting a debate resulted in 18 comments, 8 of which were Tricia saying "FILIBUSTER!!!!!" Yeah you know, I think I'll bail on my topic for tonight's post. I really need to think more before I write it. Ok well I guess it's back to bed to stare at the inside of my eyelids yet again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home