Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Welcome to Nova Prospekt

Ignore the title, it's pretty random. I'm feeling better than I usually do (about Carmi, duh), but I still wish I knew *why* she broke up with me. I emailed her and told her that I needed to know why before I could move on and she neatly sidestepped the question in her reply. This is kinda annoying me. I wish that she would just tell me what was wrong instead of arguing about how I shouldn't email her. It would make life a whole lot easier, for both of us. G'night all.

7 Comments:

At Wed Aug 17, 07:04:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

forget carmi and go out with me! lol

 
At Wed Aug 17, 07:05:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

FILIBUSTER!!!!

P.S. ERIC YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!

 
At Wed Aug 17, 07:12:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Ok from what I can tell, Becky Anne is Tricia and Becky Anne's Evil Twin is Elena and Tricia working together. So anyway, Becky Anne's Evil Twin repeated her message TWENTY times. Damn, that's a lot of deletion.

 
At Wed Aug 17, 07:42:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Look on the bright side, you have fans!!!

 
At Wed Aug 17, 11:05:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Yup. It's cool to be wanted.

 
At Thu Aug 18, 04:53:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I want is to be loved as I have loved.

 
At Fri Aug 19, 10:33:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

I know that feeling.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home