The Beach
Hooray. Road Runner is 1/2 of the way back up. The router was fried too, so we're gonna go get another one tomorrow. Once again: whatever. Today I went to The Beach Waterpark with Alan, Cory, Jane, and Meredith (Jane's friend). We rode a bunch of different rides, with my favorite STILL being The Cliff (Meredith and Jane were too scared to ride it as well). For those of you who don't know, can't guess, and are too lazy to google it, The Cliff is a ride at The Beach that you basically fall down (while still standing up). Here, these two pictures can explain better than me. Well anyway, after riding the rides, eating lunch, and riding more rides, we decided to swim in the Wave Pool for a while. A while ended up consisting of the next three hours. It was fun though. We played "Tug o' Cory" and "Keep the Hat Away from Cory" for quite a while. Toward the end, everybody decided that they needed to draw stuff on my badly sunburned back with their fingers. It was kinda scary, seeing four people advancing on you with their hands up. (I had no clue what was going on since I had just come up from underwater and hadn't heard them planning.) Then Cory got yelled at by his mom for not calling earlier (when he called.) Alan also got yelled at, although his mom forgot about it halfway through scolding him. We decided that it would be a good idea to go home about then. So we headed for the car. One little problem (well two actually, but I'll get there): the car CAN (in theory) seat six people. However, one of them has to sit in the middle with the radio panel pushing into their knees. And because I was the host, I had to be that one. Great. Well it wasn't TOO long of a ride. We stopped for Skyline right outside of the park. It was good and Jane ended up eating all the leftover food from everybody's plates. And Meredith finished Cory's drink. Oh yeah, the second problem: Cory had lost his bracelet armband thingy (like Livestrong, but not) and nobody knew who had it. I sure didn't. Alan said he didn't and we believed him. Meredith said "Maybe," in a teasing voice and Jane denyed it. After a bit of arguing and some interesting conversation about where the band was hiding, Jane finally coughed it up (well pulled it from the back of her bathing suit) only when we had reached her house. Then we took Alan and Cory home (Meredith went with Jane). It was a lot of fun.
*EDIT* Man I'm stupid. I forgot to add that Cory had THREE Red Bulls. Actually, he wasn't as hyper as he should have been. I don't know why that would be... odd. */EDIT*

3 Comments:
Yeah, actually I'll bet his caffine tolerence is really high.
Thats what she just said!
Duh. I was agreeing alan.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home