Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Rain, Styrene, and My Life

Well that's pretty much all that's going on today: rain and styrene. Really, the styrene leak is a lot smaller deal now. Especially with rain pouring down on it, keeping it cool. And of course, rain... is rain. No big deal, especially since the river was down about eight inches. Poor New Orleans though. Some places are under twenty feet of water. Wow, I'm listening to a sad song right now. I turned iTunes Radio on to "All Top Hits on Sky.fm," which is an internet radio station playing random pop songs. It actually isn't too terrible. Right now, the song Never Be Alone by Lucas Prata is playing. Google the lyrics if you wonder why it's sad to me. Anyway, school this year is really annoying. Last year, I actually liked it. Now it's just like I'm rushing from class to class and doing nothing else. After all, this year I lost my girlfriend and one of my best friends (Scott). Plus, I'm not in the same lunch as two of my four remaining good friends. So I'm basically waiting for school to be over. Already. Or at least for SOMETHING good to happen.

1 Comments:

At Tue Aug 30, 07:53:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

I know what you mean. Take a walk or something, that usually helps me if I am mad or upset, dwelling over the past or something similiar.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home