Sunday, August 28, 2005

A Blog Post

Well nobody's blogged recently. I guess that's due to school. The only exceptional thing that happened this weekend was Alan's birthday party. It was fun. We all got about four hours of sleep, which is normal for a sleepover I guess, but I felt tired as hell Saturday. And I got to see Scott again. He's been like dead since summer began. In other news, the CGI Proxy that I linked to before seems to have been deactivated. I'm not sure, but I think they deleted the account. So for now, no bypassing Bess. I'm working on remedying that, but I don't want to put it on Alloscomp and have them block our DNS again. I'll just have to find another server that I can put it on. I think Cody's setting something up. And then there's tonight's biggest news: Hurricane Katrina. I feel sorry for New Orleans and the people who are still there. Most of them can't leave, either because they don't have a car or because they don't have a place to go. But a few of them are just staying because they don't think it will be very bad. One couple and their dog were on TV earlier today. The guy said that they were staying "to help their community." They'll probably be dead tomorrow evening. Well, on that depressing note, I'm going to bed. 'Night all.

3 Comments:

At Mon Aug 29, 02:14:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

I read in the news headlines "Bush urges citizens to wait out hurricane" and also I blogged on my post so what you talkin bout? I also advise you to view my 2 music videos flashes

 
At Mon Aug 29, 02:16:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

and I'm not to sure if I tried this url at school, I think I did but then again am not so sure but this is a the link to the cgi-proxy: http://www.xervous.ugtech.net/nph-proxy.cgi

 
At Mon Aug 29, 03:52:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Yeah you tried that. And it didn't work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home