School
I haven't posted in two days... shame on me. School has been rather hectic. As an example, consider this: I use an iPaq to record my homework. On a typical day in Middle School, I had five or maybe six active tasks displayed. On the second day back, I have twelve. That's a lot of homework. Other than homework, I'm going to Alan's party tonight. It'll be fun. Besides school, I've started plans for a Freshman Newspaper Blog. The bare bones beginning of the blog can be found here. Let me know if you have any ideas.

2 Comments:
what I do is use the memo program instead of tasks and the first line is what is displayed in the overview, so I have it saying "HMW" and then I have the different classes separated like
math- whatever
speech- whatever
so it keeps it alot shorter and easier to read and I have room for the other 7 tasks of mine to read.
Yeah I like my method. There's a feeling of accomplishment when I check off a task.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home