Broken Links and My Schedule
It seems that my recent fierce rush of blogging may have pushed some of my posts away and out of the critical "First Post on the Main Page" spot. After all, how many people (besides myself) actually read more than the first post on a page? Especially if there are 50 other unread posts waiting for them on my blog? So I decided to try to slow down a little. Please read the post below this one as well, since I think it's pretty important that everybody who reads this blog reads it. That's why I put a link to it in my profile. Next, I need to rant about broken links. I totally hate broken links. Whenever I find a dead link to a news story or a cool piece of software, I almost scream. Of course, I generated a few broken links myself when Alloscomp died. I want to avoid that happening again, so I'm not gonna rely on Alloscomp for anything that is critical for a specific post. By the way, I saved a copy of Carmi's blog from my cache when she deleted it. I don't think anybody cares, but here it is (on Alloscomp of course, even after what I just said :) anyway. Finally, everybody else has put up their schedules, so here's mine:
| Period | Term | Name | Teacher | Room |
| 1 | YR | Adv. Fr. Eng | Coultas | 203 |
| 2 | YR | Bio I | Fennell | 104 |
| 3 | YR | World History | Helfrich | 225 |
| 4 | S1 | Video Tech I | Dupps | 219 |
| 4 | S2 | PE I | Hughes | Gym |
| 5 | YR | Adv. Algebra II | Terrell | 127 |
| 6 | YR | Latin II | Little | 211 |
| 7 | S1 | Speech | Palmer | 103 |
| 7 | S2 | Study Hall | Schneider | 230 |
P.S. Please excuse the double-spacing, Blogger decided that that's how it wanted the table I created to look and I'm too lazy to fight it. Also, I am going to post at least once more very shortly, even though I worry that I'm going too fast for most of my readers. Like I said, read the post below this one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home