MoveOnDude
I'm feeling *really* angry right now, for no good reason. MoveOnDude, didn't you see me tell Free Vergara Paguia that I didn't want any "move on" advice? I *know* that I need to move on. It really isn't as easy as it looks. So, please, MoveOnDude, whoever you are, SHUT UP! Everybody who posts "just move on" needs to realize that:
- This blog is:
- Mine to post on however I see fit
- Part of the healing process
- "Getting over it" isn't as easy as it sounds

18 Comments:
GUYS?! I AM NOT THIS GUY! OK, I SWEAR TO GOD, I SWEAR ON MY MOTHERFUCKING GRAVE. You guys automatically assume it is me? What is wrong with everybody!?!?
Why would I do something like that? I have been nothing but caring in all of my previous posts when I had my apology. Why won't you guys believe me, this is very upsetting
Actually, I thought it was Cory at first. But then I realized he wouldn't do that to me.
and I would not do it to you as well!
I have no if any friends, girls are the least of my problems with everything I had described in that big post of mine in my blog, if you think I am happy that you broke up with carmi, if you think that I am going to steal her, if you think I have a huge crush on her, you are wrong. Believe me, I swear, I completely swear to god, to god that I did not do it!
Alright. I have to say, I trust Cory more than you, but whatever.
whatever, whatever is all you have to say
Cody, the point is this: I don't care if you did it or not. I think you did, but I DON'T CARE. I just want moveondude to stop commenting like that. He is hurting me. If that was his goal, then he did it. If it wasn't then he needs to stop. I feel worse now than I did earlier this night.
I am sorry for the way you feel. You knew it was only temporary and that it wouldn't last, don't listen to this guy, your giving in. You need to hold strong and let it go as it naturally may go, death they say takes about 3 years to overcome. This I don't know how long it is going to be, you know it wasen't your fault she left you and there are plenty of other girls out there looking for somebody like you.
don't you find it odd that we both got spammed apparenty by the same spammer...
Yeah except this guy isn't anonymous. I wish the spammers would leave me alone.
I mean to say that he spammed me before. Ok well I don't know what to do now. I guess I could set it for registered users only, but I don't want to do that. I think I'll email blogger.
Aha! Word verification. It's a little more work, but whatever.
I thought I posted this before, but I guess not... 1) No thank you, I think I'll keep my blog on the internet where it is. If you don't like it, then don't read it. 2) You've obviously never been through a breakup (that you didn't instigate), or you wouldn't say I was weak. 3) It's my name in the little box that says about me, so it's my blog.
i think that i know who moveondude is.. and i truthfully think it is not cody
me 2
I have to agree... Anonymous (the first one) is probably Cory. But maybe the me... and other anonymous are the same guy.
Okay, It isn't cory.
I have never heard him online in anything like that tone. And that guy is nasty. Not cory. Cory can be a jerk, but he isn't nasty. Also, Cory would not call his fellow classmen (and women) freshmen.
And it isn't me. This is the first time I have checked this blog in like two weeks.
"gakyldde"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home