More Spammers and Cody
Okay, I'm STILL getting spammed, but this time by people with registered accounts. I've enabled word verification for comment posting. That should cut down on machine postings. And if anybody is spamming by hand, well I don't know what we'll do. Now, onto the Cody part of this blog. Cody, I really don't care if you are moveondude or not. I'm starting to believe that you didn't do it, but I don't know. I never said that I thought it was you. Cory was the one who did that. So please, don't freak out. Moveondude, please stop posting here.

2 Comments:
There is no law called "Free country." There is one called freedom of speech, but that means freedom to express opinions. If somebody asks you to stop emailing, calling, or otherwise contacting them, you have to. Trust me, I have first-hand knowledge on that.
Eric has you beat
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home