Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Back

Well, we're back. We decided to cut vacation a day short because we had to check out of our cabin and we didn't want to spend the night in a tiny room. It was fun. The best part was yesterday, when we spent from 8am (central time) to 5pm (also central time) on a boat on Lake Cumberland. I actually managed to spend about 1/2 an hour over the day without thinking about Carmi. That's a record for the past few weeks. I still can't understand what went wrong. I know I have to get over her and get on with my life, but I just can't stop thinking about her. I haven't felt happy since she ended our relationship. I just don't get it. One day we were fine, the next she told me to not call her for a few days. When I did call her, she told me it was over. Of course, all of you who read this blog already know that. I just wonder what happened. It was like a train wreck, but she insisted that she just slowly stopped caring for me. That doesn't happen instantly. Oh well, off to play Halo and daydream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home