Long Time, No See
Well, not much is going on right now. I haven't posted in a while because I've been working on more Halo mods. I now know how to do a dozen things I couldn't do before, such as put AI (bots) in Multiplayer. Of course, it's no fun when they kill you in 5 seconds. I need to work on how smart they are. Also, Cory came over and we spent some time pestering Annie. And we played Halo (duh) and organized a lot of my Halo related files. BTW, Cory I have that DVD for you on Monday.

3 Comments:
actually they shudnt have to pay you because you cud have just turned it off
ya i agree with Jane. OH HELL, I just said I agree with Jane! SHOOT ME!
hahahah! nice going guys. Annie, sorry 'bout your bill, but it's kinda your fault... I disagree with jane, you couldn't have turned it off. You should've signed off of AIM though.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home