Monday, April 18, 2005

What's New?

Hello everybody. I haven't really had much to post about recently. I did some Halo mods, read some books, and worked on the problem with Alloscomp. The County Computer Gods are working on a way to selectivly block only one IP address (Nivilca). I managed to get DynDNS to work, at least for Alloscomp. You can now access Alloscomp at http://alloscomp.isa-geek.com/. You SHOULD be able to access the Servy and Nivilca at http://servy.isa-geek.com/ and http://nivilca.isa-geek.com/, but I haven't had a chance to test it yet. You can still use the IP addresses if those don't work. Also, according to Scott, http://servy.servebeer.com/ for the Servy, but I haven't tested this either. The long term solution is to buy a domain and set up my own domain server at Alan's house. He has a static IP, so it should work. I've come up with a name for the server there: Reach. Of course, it isn't online yet, but I'll try to set something up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home