Friday, April 15, 2005

Canteen

I just got back from Canteen. Scott's parents showed up as chaperones about half way though. At first, we all thought they were cool, because they just gave the half-wave from the other side of the gym. Then Scott's mom came up and started dancing with him, while Alan and I sat and tried not to bust out laughing.

8 Comments:

At Sat Apr 16, 06:53:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

Let me try to fix the story a bit... My parents were there the whole time, and my mom just came over and TRIED to start dancing with me... I left.

 
At Sat Apr 16, 09:15:00 AM , Blogger Jane said...

Oh sure Scott... you know you were getting yo groove on with yo mama!

 
At Mon Apr 18, 08:14:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Lol for once, I have to agree with Jane.

 
At Tue Apr 19, 04:05:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Eric, ur WRONG! BESIDES, U KISSED CARMI LOL

 
At Tue Apr 19, 07:41:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

So?

 
At Wed Apr 20, 04:25:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAH! Besides, my mom was just trying to embarrass me... I just kinda ran away. Everybody agrees about that. It's not like i stood there and started dancing...

 
At Wed Apr 20, 07:25:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Yeah. But she succeeded :)

 
At Thu Apr 21, 08:56:00 PM , Blogger Jane said...

lol eric

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home