Lots and Lots of Stuff
On second though(t), I'm probably too tired to recite this stuff coherently.
Anyway: work. I've basically been doing the bare minimum and making like $50 a week. It's nice to have some kind of income so I can spend money...
on...
Tricia: I like her. A lot. She has a few annoying tendencies, but then don't we all? Our communication has vastly improved from the beginning. At first, it felt like we were on different radio bands. Now, we're just a few freqs apart from a clear channel. All the time I've been spending with her has been quite a tonic, except for the lack of sleep it frequently entails. And of course, I need to focus more (not less)...
on...
School: I've got As and 2 Bs: Latin and Euro. Everything is getting harder, and I'm getting more distracted.
Whew, now that I'm done with that, a few events. My weekends lately have been packed, because of Tricia, the desire to see friends, work on Fridays, and random other things.
I've spent every Friday (except this one) at some football game, filming for www.highschoolplaybook.com. Please, check it out. I work for them, and if they do well, the project might get renewed next year.
While the work is boring and cold, it's easy and gives me a chance to play around and learn some sweet skills. Plus, it's a good introduction to work, and it meshes well with my school and social lives (except for the Friday night part). Anyway, I can usually go over to Richard's or Alan's and drag them to the game. And with football season ending soon, I'll be filming soccer and basketball, which aren't so rigidly scheduled.
Saturdays have been my "free" days. I tend to spend the morning editing the game I shot on Friday, then the day relaxing, reading, coding, or studying, then the night at a friend's house, party, laser tag, etc.
Sundays are pretty solidly scheduled as time with Tricia. Actually, Tricia and I have a pretty regular schedule going on. We see each other Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays barring other commitments. It's pretty nice to be able to drive.
As for the last two dances, I liked them both, but the IH one was better. When Tricia is around her friends and me, she tends to interact mostly with her friends, which I don't particularly enjoy. Don't get me wrong: I'm not trying to be controlling, I just think that while you're hanging out with your boy/girlfriend (especially at a dance), you should focus on them. What do you all think?
And as to Katie and Alan... I'm glad you're back together, and you've both mostly resolved your separate and common issues. Good luck, and I hope you spend many happy months together.
G'night Bloggernet.

1 Comments:
Can't help you with the dance thing... Every time i've tried to go to one, my plans fall through at the last minute. At X, you have to have a date to attend, which has not been easy for me. Even when I was going out with Katie, things always seemed to fall apart. I remember one fall dance (out of the three that mystically escaped Katie and I) where I had already bought tickets... That was fun. So thanks to my great fortune, I've never made it to one of the dances. Glad you're at least getting out there.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home