Saturday, July 21, 2007

Whew! Busy Week!

This last week was busy, but a lot of fun. Let's see... Monday into Tuesday I spent at Alan's house, playing games and setting up an (albeit momentarily ephemeral) BF2/BF1942 dedicated server. Once he gets a network switch into his room, it will become more permanent.

Wednesday I spent with Tricia (one of Elena's friends, for those of you who don't know her) at the mall. We wandered around, watched a movie, ate at the food court, etc. It was pretty fun. Then I had my Channel 5 training on Thursday. They scheduled us from 9a to 6p, but we were done by 3p. It was a joke. I got paid to learn how to plug in a power cable, eat pizza, watch TV, then go home. :D

Friday, Scott and I hung out and wrote some quick PHP. We started a series of cool programs for account management on Alloscomp / TTT / RAM / Noobcakes... all under the umbrella name TenTic Consortium / Alliance. Or twotic, if we ever register a domain name. :D All of them are making fun of our group of slow servers.

We're also working on a web SMS gateway, a friends list for Alloscomp accounts, a site blog, etc etc... with MySQL and PHP, we can do basically anything.

Saturday at 3p, I went over to Tricia's house. We swam, hung out, went to a park and swang (fun, actually), watched Anchorman, then went to dinner at her parent's restaurant. It was a really sweet evening.

And I got the new Harry Potter book. See you all in two days. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home