Thursday, August 02, 2007

Contacts!

I just went and got contacts today. It's pretty sweet. They're not quite as good as my glasses, but quite nearly. And I have my peripheral vision back. And I can lay my head on a pillow without the glasses cutting into my face. And I can see! Plus, I can wear them overnight if I want, although not for a few weeks.

Tentic stuff:
First of all, we might start going by the name twotic, since that domain is available. Second, Intrasite messages are finished (or very nearly -- still have a few tweaks to add) and now you can send email (tested only with plain-text, although we don't check for html tags -- gotta add that, so html might work for a while) to [your-name]@tt.alloscomp.com.

So, sign up!

1 Comments:

At Fri Aug 03, 06:20:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

I can't do contacts. I loved em, but I have a natural tear deficiency, (I don't produce enough) so as soon as I put em in, my eyes get all red and puffy. I toughed it out and wore them all day for like 14 hours, but it hurt like hell the entire time, which really sucks. I pursued it for 5 or 6 months, but I gave up and went back to glasses. Hope it works out better for you than it did for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home