Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tricia Again

Today was fun. It started with me at Richard's house, having slept over. I love that place... it's like a second home.

Then I went to see Tricia at 1-ish. I ended up doing tech support for her dad for about an hour. I might go offline, but the computers follow me! XD I taught them how to backup files to a CD. Woo -- rocket science.

We ran some errands for her parents, just because she has a car. Whatever, not so bad. Then we went to a park near her house and walked through the woods, sat and talked, even swang... wait, no that was last time. Honestly, I miss being a little kid sometimes.

Finally, we went to Mount Notre Dame to see Oklahoma with all her friends. The show was pretty good. Then it was back home. Tomorrow, I get paid more money for learning how to turn a camera on!

And I get a free polo shirt, free shoes (maybe), a free jacket, and probably free tickets to a local concert!

For those of you who don't know, my "job" is to record high school football games for News 5. They're gonna run a site, www.highschoolplaybook.com (or something like that... it's not online yet), with all of my video. You guys will be able to post video, pictures, opinions and all kinds of other neat stuff online. It's intended to link you up with athletes and such. Their idea is to create a social networking site that is centered around high school sports.

Whether or not it'll work is debatable. I think not, but that's no reason not to check it out. It goes live August 1st.

(By the way, part of my job description is to spread the word about this site. So, just take a look, for me.)

2 Comments:

At Sun Jul 29, 02:22:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

I'm going with you if you get those free tickets. I claim my spot!

 
At Sun Jul 29, 09:56:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Sure. We might be able to get backstage passes, too. (!!) So yeah, we'll see.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home