Blog
Scotty and Alan blogged, so I might as well do the same.
Let's see... what's important?
School's a piece of cake, just like usual. It's getting to be a pain, because of English, but only five more weeks!
I also need to get 6 more hours of community service before the 14th of May. Any ideas?
Scotty covered the movies quite thoroughly. I'd also like to go see The Bourne Ultimatum. That looks sweet.
Now, something that annoys the crap out of me.
My temps expire tomorrow, so I went in to get them renewed. Apparently, I have to take the written test over again, so I'm gonna go do that after school tomorrow. That's a pain!
The attendant told me everything else carries over, but then again, two weeks ago, they said it renewed just like a driver's license. If they tell me I need my hours and classroom certification again, I'm just gonna tell 'em to go fuck themselves and take the test.
I'm only about 4 hours away from 50, but I didn't schedule my test, so I had no choice but to renew. Such a pain.
So, yeah.

1 Comments:
Eric - do the relay for life! seriously! all you do is sign up on somebody's team and then you go to a track (and spend the night there) with all your friends "walking" or not really... and there's little to no adult supervision, girls can sleep in guys tents and w/e it rocks! (that's where I hooked up with Evan Lind who Alan knows from boyscouts....ahahhaha boyscouts.)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home