Tuesday, May 01, 2007

'Sup?

What's new this time? I just got back from shooting my film for photo.

I've been playing with PHP for a while. It's a pretty cool programming language, interpreted by a webserver. The only concrete example of my efforts so far is the obs.php script on Alloscomp. It tries a couple of methods of bypassing Bess without using a proxy. Please, use it before the proxy, especially because the proxy is down at the moment, until I can make a more secure version that won't get my entire IP banned.

I just started using Jott. Cory's right, it really is pretty sweet. Oh, and the reason the transcription is so good? It's done by hand! :D

I turned in my Beast paper today. It was alright... nothing to be proud of.

What else? I'm doing the Relay for Life on the 11th. Anybody wanna donate? Current total: $0. :)

Anyway, see ya.

2 Comments:

At Tue May 01, 07:13:00 PM , Blogger J.C. Selnick said...

Yeah we've got to go and start collecting monies soon.

 
At Tue May 01, 08:01:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

Yup. Unfortunately.

And we can't do it in a group, or we'll never _actually_ do it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home