Driving
Dad and I just got back from my first hour of driving. I didn't hit anything, and I only cut one person off. We drove to get a begal, then to school to practice in the parking lot, then to IGA for groceries, then home, then to Penn Station for food. It was pretty sweet. I dunno why, but I feel a lot better now.

2 Comments:
Your parents let you drive around on the open road?!?!? Geez, you're lucky. My parents are making me start by driving in parking lots and at a cemetary (lots of roads and minimal traffic). Also, they don't take me driving very often (I've only done it once, for like 45 minutes in a cemetary). Whatever, it's not like I'm gonna get a car anyway. My mom has said several times she won't let me drive to school next year. What the hell is the point of me getting a license if I'm not allowed to drive anywhere?
Ouch scott...
I've only got 9 months and 26=25 days until I get my temps!
I'll have to buy my car (my mom's MINI) but they'll supposedly pay for insurance. (huttah!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home