Monday, January 09, 2006

Life Worth Living

Some days life is worth living, some it isn't. This is one of the latter. Screw studying for now. I just can't focus.

3 Comments:

At Mon Jan 09, 04:51:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

I know, screw studying. That's my philosophy.

 
At Mon Jan 09, 05:03:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

I think all days are worth living... especially since if you don't live one day you can't live any others :).

I know how you feel though. I pretty much did the same thing over the weekend, but now I'm fucked because I have two tests, a paper, and a speech to give tomorrow.

 
At Mon Jan 09, 07:59:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Now I'm feeling better. Some cold air and a shower helped a lot. I'm gonna sleep well tonight though -- I'm really tired.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home