Thursday, December 22, 2005

Gaia Server List

Well, www.gaiaonline.com is being extremely slow for me. Does anybody know any other server names that I can use to access it? I've used dale.gaiaonline.com, but none of the others I found in an online list worked.

4 Comments:

At Fri Dec 23, 02:28:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

Wow, thats a free game. Can't say much for the graphics.

 
At Fri Dec 23, 10:23:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Erm, it's not a game. It's the largest forum site in the world.

 
At Mon Dec 26, 09:41:00 PM , Blogger J.C. Selnick said...

Guess what? Cody's a Douche!!!! Anyway, thats really really really funny that your using Gaia. I wonder why... Hmm... Oh well well have to see. Send me ur Avi name.

 
At Mon Dec 26, 10:30:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Do NOT make me kill you. I'm not in a particuasdadasfsdadfs (sp?) violent mood at the moment. It's "thesnabber" like my old email address.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home