Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas

Well Christmas was pretty boring for me this year. I got the games that I asked for, but the Christmas "magic" was not there at all. That might have had something to do with getting about six hours of sleep during the night before on account of being so congested that I literally couldn't breathe whilest lying down. The best part was when my extended family came over for Christmas dinner that night. Since all of my cousins are younger than me, there was much horsing around and general fun. It's always fun to pretend to be a little kid again for a while. I just finished Ender's Game, which I got from my aunt. It's an excellent book. *abrupt ending to post*

4 Comments:

At Tue Dec 27, 09:14:00 AM , Blogger Asif said...

You should read the other Ender's Game series books. Especially Ender's Shadow. It is basically Ender's Game told through Bean, and it really complements the book well. The other books are really good too.

 
At Wed Dec 28, 09:11:00 AM , Blogger Scott said...

I forget who Bean is... Oh well. I'll add that to the increasingly large list of books i have to read. So far -
Finish Harry Potter 6
Read All Dan Brown Books
Read Halo Books
Read Books for School
Ender's Game Series
The Beatles Biography (got it for xmas)

 
At Fri Dec 30, 08:19:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, Eric, I thought I was your aunt, not your uncle...

I was hoping you would like these books and am glad you hadn't already read them.

Hope all is going okay!

 
At Sat Dec 31, 06:27:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Woops. I thought Frank had gotten me those books, but he got me a calender and a bookstore gift card. Sorry about that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home