Yet Another Proof That Cory is Totally Crazy
CheezBoy09 (12:40:20 AM): yt?
Auto response from Worm The DR (12:40:20 AM): I locked my workstation.
CheezBoy09 (12:40:28 AM): Come On!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:40:36 AM): I'm bored outta my mind!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:42:52 AM): MYAH!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:42:58 AM): Pretty Please!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:45:09 AM): HAHAHHAHAH!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:45:22 AM): Sorry I'm really sad....
CheezBoy09 (12:45:46 AM): HAHA Ur a Gaia Freak!!! ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa
CheezBoy09 (12:45:54 AM): Im so weird...
CheezBoy09 (12:46:03 AM): Ur such a good listener!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:46:19 AM): *Get's eaten by wolves*
CheezBoy09 (12:46:36 AM): Are you gunna come back or not, or I am goign to have to talk to myself all night?
CheezBoy09 (12:47:19 AM): LA LA LA LA LA
CheezBoy09 (12:47:31 AM): OMg I put a space at th eend of that....
CheezBoy09 (12:47:33 AM): Weee
CheezBoy09 (12:47:43 AM): Tama- Chan Escapes...
CheezBoy09 (12:47:51 AM): On to parakelses islansd!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:47:54 AM): Weee!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:48:14 AM): Su likes Banannas!!!! And so do I....
CheezBoy09 (12:48:26 AM): HAHAHAHAHHAH
CheezBoy09 (12:48:39 AM): I guess he already had his share
CheezBoy09 (12:48:47 AM): HA HA HA HA
CheezBoy09 (12:48:58 AM): Poor person.... Hes so retarded
CheezBoy09 (12:49:07 AM): Awwwwww
CheezBoy09 (12:49:19 AM): Uh Oh...
CheezBoy09 (12:49:33 AM): A sparkling love story filled w/ mystery and romance?
CheezBoy09 (12:49:47 AM): Or not!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:49:52 AM): FREAK!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:49:56 AM): Ewwwww
CheezBoy09 (12:50:05 AM): Kagome is also a fruit beverage!
CheezBoy09 (12:51:13 AM): Cold winters can be fun........ But beign cooped up is annoying
CheezBoy09 (12:51:48 AM): Ecspecially with frfeakish... Ewwwwww........ So gross..... In her room!!!!!!!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:51:56 AM): BLOW DRIER!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:52:07 AM): Spicy foods are fun!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:52:27 AM): Stalkerish much???
CheezBoy09 (12:52:40 AM): Im completley speaking my mind.....
CheezBoy09 (12:52:50 AM): Everything Ii THINK IS GOIGN RIGHT HERE
CheezBoy09 (12:52:57 AM): Whoopsies
CheezBoy09 (12:53:10 AM): Eww.... Starign can be kinda cool but kinda creepy
CheezBoy09 (12:53:20 AM): Off the frlippin Bed?
CheezBoy09 (12:53:24 AM): Awwwwwwwww
CheezBoy09 (12:53:30 AM): Sleep soundly?
CheezBoy09 (12:53:35 AM): PINK!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:53:53 AM): Hmmm.... I wonder....
CheezBoy09 (12:54:09 AM): Flippin well
CheezBoy09 (12:54:18 AM): And a stupid test!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:54:29 AM): EXAMS!!!
Omg... maybe they won't be hard...
CheezBoy09 (12:54:33 AM): OH NO ITS OVWER!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:54:39 AM): And that caps was intentional
CheezBoy09 (12:54:51 AM): It voiced my distress at the show I was watchign was over....
CheezBoy09 (12:54:56 AM): Guess what show it was!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:55:10 AM): I'm not tellin'' you.... But Elena wud prob watch it..
CheezBoy09 (12:55:23 AM): And ur girl..... X3
Auto response from Worm The DR (12:55:23 AM): I locked my workstation.
CheezBoy09 (12:55:40 AM): As youve proabbly guessed it was an Anime'
CheezBoy09 (12:55:55 AM): I wonder how many messages I left you...
CheezBoy09 (12:56:00 AM): I don't fel liek counting
CheezBoy09 (12:56:06 AM): Hotcha
CheezBoy09 (12:56:13 AM): 3!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:56:19 AM): Poor Koga...
CheezBoy09 (12:56:24 AM): I don't know who it is...
CheezBoy09 (12:56:38 AM): Stupid japanese to English translations there SO lame
CheezBoy09 (12:56:58 AM): U betta not b asleep!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:57:05 AM): I know where u live!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:57:10 AM): Alchhokis fun!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:57:16 AM): Woah bad spellign
CheezBoy09 (12:57:23 AM): STALKER!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:57:26 AM): POT ROAST!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:57:35 AM): Hey PeptoBismol!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:57:44 AM): Pontiac...
CheezBoy09 (12:57:57 AM): Poor Old Nigga Thinks It's A Cadillac
CheezBoy09 (12:58:06 AM): Thats liek an Acronym or sum,thin'...
CheezBoy09 (12:58:16 AM): W00t!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:58:19 AM): IM NOT!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:58:23 AM): Tutuion
CheezBoy09 (12:58:25 AM): Room
CheezBoy09 (12:58:27 AM): board
CheezBoy09 (12:58:29 AM): books'
CheezBoy09 (12:58:33 AM): ASTRIVE!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:58:38 AM): Student Loan!!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:59:12 AM): Whats are your thoughts on "Ethinc College scholarshi[ps/
" Im actually starting to understand why they are uefull....
CheezBoy09 (12:59:19 AM): MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MIDX!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:59:23 AM): MDX!!!
CheezBoy09 (12:59:29 AM): Im not on that stuff right now]
CheezBoy09 (12:59:46 AM): ull get up tomorow look at this and go "WTF?"
CheezBoy09 (12:59:48 AM): LOL
CheezBoy09 (12:59:55 AM): If you even read all of it....
CheezBoy09 (12:59:59 AM): Hmmm.....
CheezBoy09 (1:00:10 AM): Want to know sumthin' cool, but a bit stalkerish?
CheezBoy09 (1:00:27 AM): U can get Leahs Artwork and messages off Gaia, by checking her posts....
CheezBoy09 (1:00:38 AM): Sayin that makes readin this kinda usefull
CheezBoy09 (1:00:43 AM): Im stayign up late!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:00:51 AM): FULL METAL!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:00:55 AM): I wtached Panic last night
CheezBoy09 (1:01:00 AM): Its awesome
CheezBoy09 (1:01:08 AM): She has her reasons
CheezBoy09 (1:01:14 AM): Shes HOT
CheezBoy09 (1:01:53 AM): Cheese burger is paradise!
CheezBoy09 (1:01:56 AM): Good Song
CheezBoy09 (1:02:08 AM): I have to make the record for leftovfer psts thingys
CheezBoy09 (1:02:18 AM): Time to check iTuneS!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:02:31 AM): I got the 60 Gig Video Iod for XMAS... w00t!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:02:36 AM): That was it though///
CheezBoy09 (1:02:49 AM): I need to give all yall ur gifts too....
CheezBoy09 (1:02:54 AM): I wasnt very v=creative...
CheezBoy09 (1:02:59 AM): Im flat broke now....
CheezBoy09 (1:03:28 AM): i worked for 5 day straight for like 6 hours a day to get enuf money... but I did it.... I was a stage manager!
CheezBoy09 (1:03:39 AM): Cuz ppl are RETarDED
CheezBoy09 (1:03:44 AM): BLOOOOODD!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:03:50 AM): CLUNK!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:04:08 AM): Woah he can't swim
CheezBoy09 (1:04:17 AM): SATY AWAY FROM THE WATER
CheezBoy09 (1:04:30 AM): Poor Guy's
CheezBoy09 (1:04:37 AM): MONKEYIS!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:04:56 AM): Survivor much?
CheezBoy09 (1:05:11 AM): A FLIPPIN' MONTH?!!?!
CheezBoy09 (1:05:17 AM): CHILD ABUSE!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:05:26 AM): the EPA is gunna be after her
CheezBoy09 (1:05:31 AM): Funny faces
CheezBoy09 (1:05:44 AM): Flashback episode?
CheezBoy09 (1:05:50 AM): OMFG!!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:05:59 AM): Freakin' scary????
CheezBoy09 (1:06:12 AM): Ring movie flashbacks
CheezBoy09 (1:06:21 AM): I hated that movie!
CheezBoy09 (1:06:29 AM): Hungry Much?
CheezBoy09 (1:06:36 AM): Will tghey hunt?
CheezBoy09 (1:06:47 AM): She saqid sno aminals
CheezBoy09 (1:06:56 AM): There was that freakish girl though...
CheezBoy09 (1:07:09 AM): HOLY SHIT!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:07:26 AM): brother?!??!
OMFG!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:07:31 AM): Scary.....
CheezBoy09 (1:07:38 AM): Kill first ask Q's later
CheezBoy09 (1:07:46 AM): Local villis
CheezBoy09 (1:07:50 AM): OWW!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:08:00 AM): Alphonse is a funnt name
CheezBoy09 (1:08:06 AM): Weeni
CheezBoy09 (1:08:24 AM): OHHHH!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:08:28 AM): It was that boat guy!
CheezBoy09 (1:08:34 AM): thats wut the mask was for.....
CheezBoy09 (1:08:41 AM): ALP!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:08:47 AM): Wah wah waaaaaaah
CheezBoy09 (1:08:59 AM): Wut abiout that girl?
CheezBoy09 (1:09:09 AM): Foxc!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:09:14 AM): Foxy cleopatra
CheezBoy09 (1:09:19 AM): Lovers!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:09:31 AM): WTF?!!?
CheezBoy09 (1:09:35 AM): Evil much?
CheezBoy09 (1:09:52 AM): Boon Dicokcs is so Fin funny
CheezBoy09 (1:10:01 AM): It's gay
CheezBoy09 (1:10:22 AM): It is hugely rasciots in a bad way
CheezBoy09 (1:10:30 AM): Game Tap is fun.....
Auto response from Worm The DR (1:10:30 AM): I locked my workstation.
CheezBoy09 (1:10:35 AM): But I don'ytr have uit
CheezBoy09 (1:11:09 AM): Soooo....
CheezBoy09 (1:11:25 AM): All i need is a cell phone to be really pimped out
CheezBoy09 (1:11:33 AM): lLiek a really sweet one
CheezBoy09 (1:11:56 AM): I shot my sis in the thigh w/ my airsoft... she crried foreva'!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:11:59 AM): Weenie
CheezBoy09 (1:12:08 AM): To caffine or not to caffine?
CheezBoy09 (1:12:23 AM): Stroker and hoop
CheezBoy09 (1:12:32 AM): \DEATH QUILLS
CheezBoy09 (1:12:46 AM): teddy bvear
CheezBoy09 (1:12:56 AM): Its lie my mnd is in liek a computer
CheezBoy09 (1:13:01 AM): NINJA BUNNIES!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:13:08 AM): Maybe I shud print this out...
CheezBoy09 (1:13:17 AM): Great idea for fishing
CheezBoy09 (1:13:24 AM): Rust wud be really bad
CheezBoy09 (1:13:33 AM): If u were made of metal....
CheezBoy09 (1:13:57 AM): OMG!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:14:00 AM): POOR BVUNNY
CheezBoy09 (1:14:07 AM): DON"T DO IT!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:14:11 AM): YEAH RIGHT
CheezBoy09 (1:14:41 AM): OW!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:14:44 AM): Fox bite!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:14:52 AM): nostalgia much?
CheezBoy09 (1:15:11 AM): Baby foxes are called kits right?
CheezBoy09 (1:15:26 AM): Fish are good to eat too....
CheezBoy09 (1:15:37 AM): Ding fries are done!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:15:41 AM): GOT ONE@@!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:15:43 AM): FIRE!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:15:47 AM): NMow Eat!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:15:58 AM): Scary guy is back....
CheezBoy09 (1:16:03 AM): he is so that one guy
CheezBoy09 (1:16:10 AM): Evil dude is back now
CheezBoy09 (1:16:20 AM): Woah
CheezBoy09 (1:16:23 AM): tree carvings
CheezBoy09 (1:16:47 AM): Someone else is on the islnad
CheezBoy09 (1:17:02 AM): masked man is not tthat guy mayube?
CheezBoy09 (1:17:07 AM): CLUNKEROONIES
CheezBoy09 (1:17:15 AM): Spears and Fire
CheezBoy09 (1:17:34 AM): A month can be a long time
CheezBoy09 (1:17:49 AM): Do not eat the schrooms
CheezBoy09 (1:17:53 AM): nice musicl
CheezBoy09 (1:18:03 AM): Fox bite cud be infected
CheezBoy09 (1:18:11 AM): BUILD A FLIPPIN SHELTER
CheezBoy09 (1:18:14 AM): 10 days
CheezBoy09 (1:18:20 AM): Shelter built
CheezBoy09 (1:18:42 AM): Like have Sex!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:18:51 AM): Stop ur Effin' cryin
CheezBoy09 (1:19:09 AM): Dense underbrush
CheezBoy09 (1:19:16 AM): SCARY GUY IS BACK!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:19:21 AM): Not the masked one
CheezBoy09 (1:19:26 AM): SCARY!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:19:33 AM): Now the masked dude is back
CheezBoy09 (1:19:49 AM): Who the hel;l is he?
CheezBoy09 (1:21:07 AM): Woah....
CheezBoy09 (1:21:10 AM): There right..
CheezBoy09 (1:21:17 AM): Death is another part of life..
CheezBoy09 (1:21:21 AM): Objectively?
CheezBoy09 (1:21:28 AM): The World keeps on spinnin'..
CheezBoy09 (1:21:34 AM): HHAHAH Shorty
CheezBoy09 (1:21:48 AM): Were just a bunch of elements right?
CheezBoy09 (1:22:09 AM): the cicle of life....
CheezBoy09 (1:22:21 AM): They killed the bunny
CheezBoy09 (1:22:27 AM): Course of nature,....
CheezBoy09 (1:22:34 AM): Were just a small part...
CheezBoy09 (1:22:40 AM): One is all and all is onje...
CheezBoy09 (1:22:42 AM): I GET IT!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:22:44 AM): Wow
CheezBoy09 (1:22:56 AM): It does have to do with alchemy
CheezBoy09 (1:23:19 AM): Wuts so funny
CheezBoy09 (1:23:29 AM): Lose5rs...
CheezBoy09 (1:23:33 AM): I guess they got it
CheezBoy09 (1:23:37 AM): Maybe it is that guy...
CheezBoy09 (1:23:41 AM): Another lesson?
CheezBoy09 (1:23:46 AM): Mayge.....
CheezBoy09 (1:23:54 AM): Do not bring thm back@!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:24:01 AM): Life force or sumthin'...
CheezBoy09 (1:24:07 AM): Maybe were just too complex....
CheezBoy09 (1:24:15 AM): It's lmaost oger
CheezBoy09 (1:24:19 AM): NOOO!!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:24:37 AM): dee ppl are dead
CheezBoy09 (1:25:02 AM): Weeeiiirrdd.
CheezBoy09 (1:25:10 AM): SWORDS BIG ONES!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:25:15 AM): Ad Guns..
CheezBoy09 (1:25:18 AM): I am SO ADDD
CheezBoy09 (1:25:22 AM): ADD...
CheezBoy09 (1:25:40 AM): HE WAS THE ONE IN THE MASK!!!!
Auto response from Worm The DR (1:25:40 AM): I locked my workstation.
CheezBoy09 (1:25:44 AM): I knew it!
CheezBoy09 (1:25:46 AM): OMG
CheezBoy09 (1:25:51 AM): Homunculus?
CheezBoy09 (1:25:57 AM): Or WTF??!??!
HES BACK!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:26:00 AM): EVIL DUDE
CheezBoy09 (1:26:04 AM): NOT the mask guy
CheezBoy09 (1:26:08 AM): HOT GIRL!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:26:17 AM): Short Pants!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:26:23 AM): DOGGIE!~!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:26:30 AM): \CONTINUED HOTNESS
CheezBoy09 (1:26:33 AM): And over
CheezBoy09 (1:26:52 AM): Fox bitre scar? cud it bve..
CheezBoy09 (1:26:55 AM): ANIPLEX!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:26:59 AM): WUts on next?!!?!
CheezBoy09 (1:27:12 AM): ASTRO MICWE!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:27:31 AM): Mice into space!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:27:39 AM): Car crashed!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:27:45 AM): STOOPID Presidents
CheezBoy09 (1:27:52 AM): Shoes....
CheezBoy09 (1:28:05 AM): I hope my parents don't find out i'm down here....
CheezBoy09 (1:28:16 AM): U wwanna o sumthin tomtorw? I am so bored!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:28:20 AM): Plxz plz plz plz
CheezBoy09 (1:28:21 AM): !!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:28:26 AM): kiol m e now....
CheezBoy09 (1:28:31 AM): i will DIE!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:28:35 AM): Stopid 'rents
CheezBoy09 (1:28:50 AM): im not gay!
CheezBoy09 (1:29:03 AM): But u already knew that
CheezBoy09 (1:29:19 AM): I'm not a homophobe but wher ppl act all touchy I hate it...
CheezBoy09 (1:29:27 AM): Is it cuz my skins sensitive?
CheezBoy09 (1:29:35 AM): narnia seems oring...
CheezBoy09 (1:29:40 AM): Stupid christians...
CheezBoy09 (1:29:44 AM): grr!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:29:49 AM): Why don't u talk to me????
CheezBoy09 (1:29:54 AM): SHud I print this out?
CheezBoy09 (1:29:58 AM): CHAIN GUINS!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:30:03 AM): DEATH TO BUNNY@!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:30:10 AM): Put the lotion in the basket..
CheezBoy09 (1:30:16 AM): Nvere seen that movie actually....
CheezBoy09 (1:30:27 AM): maybe I'll [posty this on my blog, that'd be funny
CheezBoy09 (1:30:33 AM): ppl wud be scraed......
CheezBoy09 (1:30:38 AM): Wow Im so crazy!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:30:45 AM): FUN4ADULTS
CheezBoy09 (1:31:00 AM): Ghost in the Shell?!?!?
CheezBoy09 (1:31:08 AM): STAND ALONE COMPLEX?!?!?
CheezBoy09 (1:31:14 AM): Never heard of it....
CheezBoy09 (1:31:26 AM): Ewww/////
CheezBoy09 (1:31:35 AM): wtf?
CheezBoy09 (1:31:50 AM): Its like DoA
CheezBoy09 (1:31:53 AM): 4
CheezBoy09 (1:31:58 AM): But withptu the spartans....
CheezBoy09 (1:32:12 AM): Freaky!
CheezBoy09 (1:32:19 AM): IT IS GOHST IN SHELL!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:32:23 AM): OMG
CheezBoy09 (1:32:33 AM): not 3d thank God
CheezBoy09 (1:32:44 AM): 1 30 w00t!!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:33:03 AM): Im kina gettign tired
CheezBoy09 (1:33:26 AM): FREAKLY!
CheezBoy09 (1:33:28 AM): Water!
CheezBoy09 (1:33:36 AM): Aha an ANDRIOD!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:33:43 AM): Shell person!
CheezBoy09 (1:33:48 AM): I loved star fox!!!!
CheezBoy09 (1:33:56 AM): 64 was great
CheezBoy09 (1:34:19 AM): Wow.. robots can b losers too
CheezBoy09 (1:34:43 AM): Woah there like cloaked
CheezBoy09 (1:34:47 AM): Weird
CheezBoy09 (1:35:01 AM): Yeppers, not a mirrio or like glasss
CheezBoy09 (1:35:16 AM): 8000 is not very many...
CheezBoy09 (1:35:36 AM): Jerry is funny
CheezBoy09 (1:35:54 AM): Woaqh... ewwww....
CheezBoy09 (1:36:03 AM): Cursed fate??!?!
CheezBoy09 (1:36:12 AM): Weird...
CheezBoy09 (1:40:48 AM): Good ngiht!
Auto response from Worm The DR (1:40:48 AM): I locked my workstation.
CheezBoy09 (1:40:53 AM): Nuh bye
CheezBoy09 is idle at 1:51:06 AM.
CheezBoy09 signed off at 3:08:11 AM.

4 Comments:
Cory, you have no bloody life x3
Wow.... I should've signed on and rescued you from the misery of talking to Eric's away message.
he did that for an HOUR!?
310 IMs, for the record.
sclotcuw
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home