Saturday, September 10, 2005

Weekend pt 2

After my last post, I played the Doom 3 demo (that's a SCARY game) and then I headed off for Richard's house with my bike. We rode around for a while and then decided to recruit Cody and Patrick for a mini biker gang (on bicycles...). We spent a few minutes fighting over who was gonna be the leader until we kinda gave that up and decided to ride over to some retarded park. I drank three Mountain Dew Livewires. That was fun. We also admired the artillery from the Vietnam war that they had on display there. Next, we decided to go stake out some "territory" at Scotty's (another of Richard's friends) house. Patrick was on a one speed bike (or two as he tells it: stop and go), so he dropped out because we had to go up a massive hill and we kinda left him in the dust. But Scotty was busy, so we left. We rode back to Richard's house to call my mom and get a drink of water. Cody fell out here and kinda disappeared. I guess he got bored and went home. After drinking, we rode back to the park with Patrick and then to Patrick's house to sit on swings and discuss world domination for a while. At about 5:50p, Richard and I said goodbye to Patrick and headed home to get picked up by my dad. Richard came over here and ate steak with us. Then we rode down to Yavneh and around on Sturbridge for a while. Finally, we headed home and fooled around on Battlefield 1942 for a while, until Richard's mom came 40 minutes earlier than we asked her to. It was fun, overall.

2 Comments:

At Sun Sep 11, 11:35:00 AM , Blogger Cody said...

I'm allergic to cats

 
At Sun Sep 11, 12:04:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Alright, well we came back out like 3 minutes later. You had just disappeared, but Patrick was still there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home