Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Life

With things like Katrina going on, my petty problems seem... well, petty. But this is my blog and I feel like Katrina has been covered enough on news sites. If you wanna read about that, go to Google. You know how to use it. My biggest gripe with today was the fact that Carmi flat out ignored me. I'll admit it: I made a mistake in continuing to contact her after she asked me to stop. She made a bigger mistake by calling the cops on me (she should have answered my question, or if that was unacceptable, called my mom, who would have put a stop to me emailing her), but I still made a mistake. But I'm not bitter about her mistake, why should she be about mine? I never intentionally tried to hurt her and I don't think she tried to hurt me. I'm not (too) angry at her, why is she angry at me? I wish I was in one of her classes. Then we would be forced to interact in some way. I don't love her anymore. When I look at her face, I don't feel the twinge of happiness that I used to. Instead, I feel sadness and just a little anger every time she walks away from me. I'm not asking for a heavy discussion of what happened to our relationship. I just wanted to be treated as a normal person. We tried romance and it didn't work out, for whatever reason. Why can't she be civil to me? Okay whatever. Bye all.

1 Comments:

At Tue Sep 06, 02:37:00 PM , Blogger Motor.On said...

petty problems being petty? What an Idea! jk.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home