posted by Eric @ 9:11 PM 3 Comments
Then why did she tell me they were??
Not sure... Then again, breakups aren't always because you stop feeling for the person you were dating...
Yeah I know. But that's what she said, and at the time I wrote this article, I hadn't realized that Carmi would lie to me to try to make things easier. I wish people would just tell the fucking truth. It would make life a lot less painful.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
We all go a little crazy sometimes.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Then why did she tell me they were??
Not sure... Then again, breakups aren't always because you stop feeling for the person you were dating...
Yeah I know. But that's what she said, and at the time I wrote this article, I hadn't realized that Carmi would lie to me to try to make things easier. I wish people would just tell the fucking truth. It would make life a lot less painful.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home