Saturday, July 30, 2005

More GNU Humor

Funny to a nerd.

10 Comments:

At Sun Jul 31, 09:12:00 AM , Blogger Cody said...

oh come on, I will be good, please!?!

 
At Sun Jul 31, 04:33:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

What?

 
At Sun Jul 31, 08:06:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sun Jul 31, 09:07:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Oh. Ok.

 
At Mon Aug 01, 09:12:00 AM , Blogger Cody said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Mon Aug 01, 12:17:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Hey. You can't do that. Now I'm gonna remove your blog link again.

 
At Mon Aug 01, 12:36:00 PM , Blogger Cody said...

wtf? Why can't I delete my posts?

 
At Mon Aug 01, 07:52:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Because it's annoying. Besides, what were you saying?

 
At Tue Aug 02, 09:52:00 AM , Blogger Cody said...

you very well knew what I was saying, you don't have to pretend like your a complete retard which is what I can only imagine you as.

 
At Tue Aug 02, 09:50:00 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Pfft that's a good way to get me to readd you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home