posted by Eric @ 10:34 PM 7 Comments
I didn't know you had interest in articles like that.
haha thats hilraiousMegan
ahh! Eric! what happened?! whos feelings left!?!??!IM me!!!!hearyoume268-Megan
Pfft. Read the EARLIER post.
nice 1 lol that as n actuall good joke cody HAHAH
no, it really isn't. btw, mom sent this to me, along with about 5 other articles like that. this just caught my eye as the funniest.
Uh, I didn't think I made a joke?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
We all go a little crazy sometimes.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
I didn't know you had interest in articles like that.
haha thats hilraious
Megan
ahh! Eric! what happened?! whos feelings left!?!??!
IM me!!!!
hearyoume268
-Megan
Pfft. Read the EARLIER post.
nice 1 lol that as n actuall good joke cody HAHAH
no, it really isn't. btw, mom sent this to me, along with about 5 other articles like that. this just caught my eye as the funniest.
Uh, I didn't think I made a joke?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home