Jane is a Loser
Well there seems to be a little dispute between Annie and Jane about the correct length of Annie's hair. Yep. Jane is angry at Annie because she cut her hair. In my words, "It's ur hair, u can cut it however u want" (to Annie). Jane is probably jealous. She seems to see a big conspiracy plot between Annie and her hair and some kid in the 8th grade. Jane is quite immature. In the words of my cousin's grandmother's great-grandson, "I'm not born yet!" And in my words, "Wow, that makes sense."

11 Comments:
whoo hoo, eric! u ROCK!
Yeah thanks Anonymous.
hey anony! why don't you give some helpful information to the police... and... not tell them what your name is... so when you're on... crimestoppers... you're just a messed up voice.... haha! oooh! burned!
*previous post was sarcasm, fyi*
What the heck? Her hair has nothing to do with it. Hahaha... me jealous?... of her? hahaha! Is that a joke? Why would I wanna be like that?! I'm sorry that Annie is so stuck up and inconsiderate. I cant help it. And you calling me immature? You do know that I can kick y'all's asses... and I dont, my brother will. You suckas blow big time. Oh I'm sorry... you already do that to eachother.
Oh and anonymous and Eric suck big time.. just fyi.
Eric, Annie cut her hair cause she donated it to kids who are going through kimo and such... She did it cause shes nice and jane hates her for it.
Yup
um... no y'all dont know wut y'all talking about
oh and eric, my brother could take u down in a second
Sweet. Like I said, have him try it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home