Thursday, November 30, 2006

Vorpal Blade

"The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!"

Whew, I'm kinda dizzy and tired, so I'm gonna sign off after posting this.

I'm pretty much just posting because Katie told me to, but here's some stuff that happened lately.

I missed school yesterday! I wasn't that sick, but I didn't want to stress my immune system and make everyone else sick. Anyway, it was a really easy block day (Gym, Chemistry, Health, Math), so I didn't miss anything important.

Today was so freaking long! I was seriously about ready to get up and walk out of Loboda's class in the last half-hour. Luckily, we went to the library, so I wasn't tested.

In other news, Paige has decided she favors some freshman over me. Oh well. I would've been happy if we'd worked out, but we can still be friends, and it honestly isn't as big a deal as it once was to me. I still want an emotional connection relationship, but I can live.

Anyway, 'night everyone!

2 Comments:

At Thu Nov 30, 11:50:00 PM , Blogger Scott said...

Yeah have fun at school on friday... :D

 
At Fri Dec 01, 07:15:00 AM , Blogger katiecee said...

Paige and you will work out *i have faith* it may just take a couple months until she's over her underclassmen infatuation. i was ready to walk out of Dunlap's class on wednesday, i know the feeling.
(awww...you posted 4 me? how sweet!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home