Weekend
This weekend was awesome.
Friday -- Cory's birthday party. Richard and I stopped off at the mall and got him CS:S. Then we drove to his house, dropped some stuff off, and drove to my house. I changed and we walked back to his. We sat around there for a while before my mom came to get us (and pick up Roshal), then we went to Cory's, where we got into a minor airsoft war that only ended when Cory sprayed axe into my MOUTH through his door. Then we all (Jim, Cory, Alan, Richard, Roshal, Emily, Blake, and I) went to Chipotle. Richard's mom and Leah were there, too. We hung out, ate, talked, and basically had a good time. Then we went to Laser Tag. We went twice. It was the most fun I've had since King's Island. The entry the first time, crouched low and moving fast up the ramp, was pure Counter Strike.
Saturday -- Not so cool. I had to hang out with my seven year old cousin and his father. I don't really like them, so it was rather annoying. I got away by noon and worked on my Multi-Genre, which came along better than I had expected. By 6p, I was far enough along to call Scott. We went to see "The Departed" that night. It was okay: mostly senseless violence. I wouldn't have paid $10 to see it, but it was alright. I slept over at Scott's and watched some movies.
Sunday -- I wrapped up my Multi-Genre, read Lance Armstrong, and played CS:S. Then I wrote this blog. Woohoo.
Either way, fun weekend. I have the MG due tomorrow, Section Two of L.A. due Tuesday, and a History project on Wednesday. After that, though, I'm free for the week.

8 Comments:
I've got to say getting Axe sprayed in one's mouth through a door is probably one of the wierdest things I have ever heard said/done. Bad timing? Or just the "Acks Effect"?
I really liked The Departed, I don't know what you're talking about. I thought it had a cool plot and Leo DiCaprio or however you spell it did a really nice job. I think you didn't like it because you couldn't tell the difference between Billy Costigan and Sergeant Sullivan, which definitely makes a difference since they're the two main characters.
It was okay. I've seen WAY better movies. I'll say this: it was worth seeing, but not in theaters.
uknfe
We def need to get airsoft guns...
Especially b/c lazer/laser tag was so sweet.
Is lazer a legitimate spelling?
Nah we need paintball guns, airsoft is crap. You honestly can't feel it when you get shot in the clothing if you get hit with an airsoft pistol. Plus, they're waaaaay too inaccurate. Paintball would be a lot better.
Depends on range. In CQB, airsoft totally owns. Also, a good, accurate, powerful spring airsoft gun runs no more than $80. For a intro-level paintball gun, you're looking at $200. You can get a worthwhile intro semi-auto airsoft pistol at $30.
Crap, forgot!
uhwwrkk
airsoft doesn't leave big nasty welts...
Airsoft wins.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home